General Admin Assistant
Stepping into the story of God for the sake of the city
As Kingdom Administrators, we work to execute the vision of the house by developing structures that will carry the presence of God. Primary responsibility will be to serve as a part of the operations team, carry out tasks, executing events, and lead volunteers.
Core Responsibility Areas:
• Organizing and administering operations events, programs & projects.
• Answer phones promptly; answer inquiries and emails.
• Manage facility scheduler and church management software, such as Planning Center.
• Manage volunteer teams.
• Excellent typing skills, as well as verbal & written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite.
• Proficient in church management software such as Planning Center.
• Works well independently and on a team.
• Quick learner with great organizational skills.
• Takes initiative in improving and streamlining systems.
• Flexible attitude as we develop and grow as an organization.
Regular Office Hours Monday - Thursday, 36-40 hours/week
Starting salary: $35-40k/year
Reporting to Business Managers
Full-time Hourly with Benefits
Applicants should apply by January 27, 12pm.
Only new applicants need apply
Your application was submitted successfully.